Based on the Tiered rules which came into effect on the 17th October:
- Games are generally limited to 6 players (from a single household during Tier-2 or Tier-3. A "class bubble" is not a household). For the Crazy Cat Lady, we can take a booking of up to 12 (from 2 households), but the group
will be split into 2 and kept apart from each other from arrival to departure. Any bookings of more than 6 will get a call to talk through the details.
- When we return to Tier-1 teams will be allowed to come from up to 6 households (12 for the Crazy Cat Lady).
- Everyone over 5 (NOT 11) needs to wear a face covering. Think of us as a bus stuck in traffic, but with puzzles :)
- You'll have your temperature taken as you enter. It's non-contact, and only takes a second.
- You'll need to wash your hands with soap as soon as you enter, and before you leave (which isn't exactly a change, as we were doing that in March). We've come up with some suggestions to sing other than Happy Birthday though :) There
is gel in the games if you want it.
- You will not be allowed gloves. Trying to open a lock with gloves on wouldn't be fun anyway.
We've made a bunch of changes to airflow, extra cleaning, additional spacing between games and many other things which may not be obvious, but keep us all a little safer. If you're interested, we've had nobody to talk to for 100 days, so let's chat :)